Thursday, October 21, 2004

 

That Friday Feeling *Filthy Beast*

Why do people love Friday's so much?

For me, It's my 2nd most packed day at Uni with perhaps the most boring 2 lessons ever created by man (Stats and Excel tips with stats) and it's also the day when I have to tend to 100 kids/teens for 4 hours every single week.

Thank the Lord it's not Friday yet.

As for today, it's my day off! Yay. Up at 10:30... time to just chill. I've cleaned my football boots - they got absolutely *caked* (Mmmmm... cake) with mud last Saturday after our first league win of the season. Aww yeah. 2-1 baby.

Which makes me wanna point out something. All the games we've won this season, I've started in or come on 5 mins in cos someone was injured. Whereas we've lost every other game...

What a shame I'm not starting on Saturday ;) Got a driving lesson at 9:30.

Oh, and speaking of cake (4th paragraph, 2nd line) or food (yes, I'm thinking of food AGAIN - why am I so skinny?) err, do you ever have that feeling in the afternoon where you can't be bothered to eat anything because:
a) You've been eating it for 4 years and it's a bit boring
b) You really can't be bothered to make the interesting stuff cos it takes to long and you need something NOW.

Well, I was like that today. I've decided to stick with the trusty Pot Noodle 'Sweet and Sour' which I'm stuffing my face with now. Filthy beast...

Tonite, I've got a youth leaders meeting at the bookshop. This means that I can't get Claire to make me a tea. Actually, I mite be able to if she comes (usually the meetings are round her house) and after that the night is mine! Muahahaha.

Until my 9:30 Uni start tomoz. Ah well.



Comments:
Excel? As in the Microsoft program? You get lessons for that???!?

Fridays are fun - finish at 3pm - no more work. Youth can be stressy, but generally fun chatting/winding up kids - LoL.

I solve the lunch problem by confusing the ladies in the canteen and trying weird combinations. Recently I've started asking for beans in my chicken/ham melts and today I stuck some of my doritos in my ham/cheese baguette. Mmmm, cheeeeeeeesy.

It's doubtful Claire's gonna be at the meeting tonight because her and Martin have stepped down from youth (because of other chuch commitments)!! If she does, then the tea-making alone will be worth. Oh yeah, and her youth leading skills, etc...

Is tonight a youth leaders' [<--] meeting? Or an equippers type thing? Or a mix? I dunno.

This is turning into a blog.

laters,

T

PS - Much as I hate to reduce the apostrophe count, "Zoo's" in your title shouldn't have an apostrophe.

From your friends at the M.A.A.C ;-)

"Hyphens? Who needs hyphens?"
-- Me
 
Tristan - I'm impressed with your concern of the apostrophe's welfare

and also that you're a guy who knows how to use an apostrophe correctly

Tom - you could change the title to "The Zoos Have All the Animal's ... " and then someone could ask the question
"all the animal's what?"

ahhh never mind
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Wouldn't it be 'animals'?

Oh, I used apostrophe's to 'highlight' a word.

And again!

Hmm... I've already changed the title though. But now it's gonna look like I changed it cos you told me to... doh!
 
The joke is that because the apostrophe is there, it means the animal owns whatever the "..." represents.

BTW, there's no apostrophe in "apostrophes" because it's a plural :-P

Write more in your blog! LoL.
 
i think it should be spelt "apostrophies" when it's plural. but then, that's just me.

or perhaps "apostroffeees" :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting