Wednesday, October 20, 2004

 

Whoop, der it is!

So then. It has begun. Will it remain updated? Will it fall by the way side? Will I even remember tomorrow morning, that I've created an account on here?

I hope not...

At least I'll save 15 mins a day if I don't.

Well, I guess I'm supposed to talk about my day. Or is it too boring to tell you what I'm going to be talking about... or is it too boring telling you that I think it might be boring telling you what I'm going to be talking about.

Don't worry if you don't get that.... Neither do I.

That reminds me of a really cool Friends episode where Rachael, Joey and Phoebe find out about Chandler and Monica's relationship. And if you're not a Friends fan, why ther heck not? As the comic book guy from the Simpsons would say. 'Best theme music ever'

Oh yeah. My day. 8:30 start at Uni this morn. Huh huh. Cafeinne is my friend. Not coffee though. Coffee is evil. What? And it's about microbiology. The lecturer guy actually tells us (no, don't go read someone elses blog yet, this is the interesting part) that someone he knew had accidently injected himself with the aboela virus. You know, the one that makes you bleed out of every part of you're body and disintigrates everything inside you? Well, he was doing some tests with it on guinea pig (ta Tristan for the spelling) and as he was just about to inject the poor defenceless little pig with it, it ran (as you would) and he injected his thumb instead.... probably quite a big problem... definite con about his job.

Anywho, luckily there were drugs on hand that supressed the virus long enough for his own body to fight it off (usually people die) So he survived due to being tanked up with some pretty impressive virus numbing drugs, and the irony (this is definitly an example of irony!) is that because he's now one of the only people on the planet who has antibodies against this disease... he's being used as the guinea pig to see if a cure can be found!

And that's about as interesting as my day got. I also found out I've got ANOTHER essay to do due in for 3 weeks time. It's about microbes and things that they do. Most people in my class will just do alcohol... :)

(Insert some stuff about everybody going into the library at the same time to look for books on microbes and me not getting any)

And now I'm sat at home just after Bible School which was cool. Man in Ministry. Not going to tell you bout it cos you just gotta go!

What am I thinking of right now? 'Cheese and chocolate nibbles with milk in a basket'.

Comments:
what i want to know is.....why did you have to ask tristan gow to spell guinea pig?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting