Wednesday, October 20, 2004

 

You know that thing men think about every minute...

Yeah? Cos I've got serious cravings. I haven't eaten properly since breakfast. Which was at 7:30 this morning. Yup, that's right - another EARLY start. And for what? A degree? Who cares? I'll probably just end up back at AXA. Or maybe doing a really easy job like Tristan's.

He can either type really, really, really fast (he can type really fast) or he wastes at least an hour a day updating this thing... at work. Tut-tut. :P

Well, I found out yesterday that me and my friend (lets call her Brian for the sake of conversation) managed to drive home on a semi flat tyre. Brain said she thought the steering was a bit dodgy on Monday nite as we were coming home cos whenever she let go of the wheel, it veered slightly off to the left. 'Crazy Brian' I thought, all the while persauding her to use the motorway to get back to my house. Well, that's a lie. I wanted to get to McD's as fast as I could cos I was starving! Anywho, as we were leaving McD's, you could hear a funny scraping sounds coming from my side of the car. I thought it might be the brakes rubbing (car knowledge = zero) Obviously it was the flat. But it was still just about ok to drive cos Brian didn't notice until she got home that it was deflated.

The wierd thing is that it may have been sabotage! This is because the plastic flap that you push into the outside of the wheel, that stops mud and stuff getting into places it shudn't, was missing whereas it was still on the other wheel.

The plastic wheel guard theives are back and they are roaming the streets of Staple Hill... I've always known people were out for me...

Ah yes. My lecture today was about Cell Biology. It's quite cool actually, learning about all the little bits and bobs that make up our cells. Haven't a clue what any of them do...

The lecturer said something quite funny about an female egg cell (well it can't exactly be a male egg cell can it? Duh!) He said it's got something called a 'cloud' that surrounds it and a membrane called a 'crown' that kinda sits on it, so as it moves down the fallopean tube, it does so gracefully on a cloud wearing a crown kinda like a Queen or maybe a princess. He said he thought it was romantic. I'm indifferent.

Not funny? Had to be there then.

Time for food.

Thinking about: food

Comments:
Ah yes - Crazy "Don't-Touch-My-Shoes" Brian. Brian had a flat? For two days before noticing? And you wanted her to go on the motorway!?? LoL - awww, poor Bwian.

PS - plastic-flappy-thing over the wheel..would that be a 'Hubcap'? LoL

PPS - And, it's my break that's spent blogging (an hour-long, daily break...hmm..)

PPPS - Yeah...my job is sooo easy ;)
 
PPPPS - I posted that at 6am? Man I should get up and go to work..I thought it was like 2pm!!

PPPPPS - (to fix that you can change the time zone in your blog preferences somewhere..I forget where exactly..maybe 'formatting' section?)
 
No. No. Not the hub cap. It's the semi circular plastic bit that fits behind the wheel.

I really need to eat now! I spent 10 minutes trying to edit that blog cos I spelt 'sake' wrong.
 
The wheel arch? Someone stole her wheel arch?
 
must be the Bristol-scallies alternative to hubcaps... though, who would do that?

hi, by the way!
 
:-O
coffee is not evil!!
It's the only thing that wakes me up in the morning... actually... by the time ive fully woken up, its more like afternoon, but it gives me enough energy to walk to college!

(thats in response to the comment you posted on mine, by the way... it isnt as random as it may seem)
 
I saw 'Brian' at church this evening - the 'semi circular' plastic thing sounds like a 'Valve Cap' (that's what Bruce thought anyways, LoL)

Mmmm. Tea, Earl Gray, Hot. White, Two Sugars...I so think Captain Pickard should have had it white with two sugars
 
*in response to the comment posted on mine*

I do drink tea. and coffee. Actually I drink pretty much anything, cept Dr Pepper cause thats just rank. And Cranberry Juice.

PG tips is great.I drink tea more than I do coffee, which is why I blog when I drink coffee, because it's such a rare occasion. If I blogged everytime I drank tea, my life would appear to be extremely boring to the extremity of extreme.

If that makes sense

white, 2 sugars: perfick
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting