Thursday, November 18, 2004

 

Like stuff happens

The green is out on this post.

No, not because I'm GREEN with envy. What the heck does that mean anyway?

Blah de blah de blah.

Yesterday.
Uni.
8:30 start.
Man, I cudn't give a monkey's arse about what the lecturer was saying an hour after my 8:30 start. I wanted out and I wanted out now. Maybe I'm on my period or sumthing?

It happens!

It was Cell Biology btw. He was talking about stuff... I really can't remember...
*What the heck was he talking about?*

*Thinks* Oh bacteria cells and cell membranes! Yay! I remembered!

Few. I actually thought I was going to fail my course then.

So anyway, I think I'm on my period. It only happens once every 4 months, so it's 4 times less than women.

It's been amplified by the fact that I really can't play the guitar with much skill tonite. I'm home alone (scary - considering I'm always out on the eve's) so I thought a jam by myself wud be good. Ya know, improve my 'skills', but it ain't happening.

The only songs I can play are easy ones.

But let's look on the bright side. I worked 4 hours overtime this week, so that's a bit more cash. Work was also quite funny today.

I go told that I look like a horse, something out of thundercats and like I'm in Busted.

Also, some of my systems are down and one blonde lady called Trudy thought of a solution.

Tom - "I can't actually do any work items because Woofy (work item viewer) isn't working on my system.

Trudy - *lightbulb moment* "Oh. Bernie might not be using his system today so you could use his woofy.... *lightbulb blows* Oh wait, Bernie might not be using his system because his woofy's not working."

Dont' worry guys and gals. I'm not making fun of blonde people. Well, I am. But I'm allowed.

The windows were also being cleaned today, and the last time this was done, the girls were going crazy over the cleaners who were basically absailing down the side of the building and cleaning the windows as they went.

This time however, they had thought of a less fun, but just as cool way.
I imagine the window cleaners must've had a convo like this.

Window Cleaner A - Err, Window cleaner B, I'm afraid of heights but I love cleaning windows. Can we just think of another way to do this?

Window Cleaner B - I know! Lets use really long sticks and attach sponges to the ends! That will scare the poo out of some of the people in the office and make them wonder why we are standing here on the ground, using 60 foot poles with sponges attached to them to clean their windows.

And that is what they did indeed do. Sounded like someone had shot the window when they first try to clean it. Made my team mate Ruth hit the cealing... which was made even funnier by the fact that she was stood right next to the window when it happened.

Heh.

Tomorrow is youth. Hopefully I'll be feeling chirpy by then.

'Tweet' 'Tweet' ;)





Comments:
you've been to Uganda?!! WOW that is too cool -- I would love to go to Africa... would most love to go to Zambia or Zimbabwe... or Kenya! (cause the Ken bit rhymes with Jen...)
 
yeah I think I'm gonna have to go to Africa sometime... my sisters going to the Gambia in a couple weeks time. Theres a group from church going to do mission-type stuff. I wanted to go, but... I can't! grrrr
if you want to go back...go back!
 
Blog dammit! Blog! Why don't you Blog? You need to Blog! Update your Blog.

T.

PS - blog.
 
tom - this is getting beyond a joke now :-P
blog!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting