Wednesday, February 23, 2005

 

Awesome

The title is slight sarcastic due my funny duddy sorta day.

Started out nice enough. I over slept actually so I was a bit miffed but didn't care too much.

Work was ok. But I've figured out that the money I earned while at work today wasn't actually enough to cover what happened later.

I'm sure you all know that I've got a car, and there should only be one person reading this blog who knows what happens next.

I got the car today. It's really nice actually. They've replaced quite a lot of it so it runs sooo good... obviously my bank account doesn't like the fact that it's not quite as large as it was this morning, but I needed a car. Ho-hum.

I was actually quite worried about driving it home in case I was crap and crashed it before I'd even had the chance to use it, but I got home safely, which was a good feeling!

So, just to re cap. I bought said car at 5:00pm was worried about driving it home but everything was fine... or so I thought.

8:50pm: Doorbell rings. I think *who the heck is that* 1 minute later I find out that it's my neighbour and she's noticed that someones car outside the house has a smashed backdoor window.

Yes, yes. I think I've just made the fasted claim in the history of the world ever. I had the car for little over 3 hours and I've already had to pay £50.

If this keeps up, I'm going to be broke and fast. The only redeeming factor in this is that my no claims bonus isn't affected (praise Jesus) but I do have to pay the excess on my policy (£50)

I think I'm going to be in a slight state of shock for at least a week over this. Plus, when I went to use my pen to write down some details, I found out that it's leaking. And it's my favourite pen!

The spirit realm is real and it's got something against me being a Christian.

Comments:
Yeah. Sad but but true.

Have the car for 5 hours and then have a window smashed.

People are lovely
 
only true if you live in chav-dom... like bristol... although, i got a book called The Little Book of Chavs (my sister bought it for me cause she knows of my hatred towards scallies) and its really interesting...
theres a chapter in there of chav-central cities... bristol isnt in there though.. is there a chav problem in bristol?
 
theres a bristol problem in bristol! too many brisol people who need to learn how to talk properly!!
M.B don't come to bristol ... go to Bangor ... they talk funny there too though ... hmm ... wonder if you will see this ... probably not ... I think i shall have to direct ur attention this direction at some point!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting