Saturday, February 26, 2005

 

Interesting Evening

Wow, I've just posted twice in about a twenty minute period.

Not bad for me at all.

Well, since my car had its window smashed I've quickly found out that there have been a lot of car related mishaps on my street alone. Most of the time its actually scratches and some people have dents, so I'm actually thanking God that it was only my window that was damaged.

My car has now been put on the drive, which is really nice of my parents because my mum's car has been scratched too.

But tonite I decided to put matters into my own hands slightly. Nothing too amazing (sorry guys and gals) but I managed to catch 3 little gimps (looked about 15 y/o) walk past my living room window and one of them stared me in the eye. I got up and went to look what they were upto from my bro's bedroom and sure enough they were pratting around by someones Polo. And they should not pick on Polo's! So being the amazing buff, tough guy that I am (lol!) I put on my trainers, slammed my front and just walked upto them, and even though I weight like under 10 stone, they ran, which I fought was just great! I couldn't be bothered to run after them cos I thought it was look cooler and a bit more calm if I walked :) and I don't fink I would've been able to catch em anyway.

The police showed up later and offered me and my brother the chance to see if we could recognise any kids on the other end of our estate by driving past them.

'Sounds like fun' I said.

Well, it would've been hilarious if the same kids were in the group of about 10, but niether me or my brother recognised them, which was a bit crap.

Was my first time in a police car though!

I'm just praying that they are caught doing something and soon cos it's just muppet like when you cause a grands worth of damage to a car which is what they've done to one persons car and I don't particulary want my car damaged again either.

There's a guy who lives opposite us who's putting up camara's tomorrow but we just need some megawatt halogen lights! That'd be cool.

Citizens arrest sounds like fun too...

Comments:
Good for you Tom! You show 'em that a child of God shouldn't be messed with!
 
round of applase for you tommy fr being a brave boy and extra bloging!! hurrahh!!
 
How many times do I have to read this before I come back and it's updated????? :O
 
Depends. :)

I class a comment as 'updated'
 
bah! meh! marf!!!!!
Comment = Updated?? Sheesh!!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
 
Thank you for your continuing support by updating my blog.

Much appreciated ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting