Monday, February 07, 2005

 

No it can't be...

OH MY LORD. It's an update?! No way...

Well, contrary to popular belief, I do in fact have enough stuff to write about in this blog to fill up an entire book of the best bits of my life.

The only problem is I've got a really short memory so I can't remember much of it...
So I might add in really random sentences as things come back to me. Try to keep up (This sentence was actually added about 5 mins after I'd written the previous one, so in essence, this is my 1st random sentence!)

Sorry, what was I talking about?

The last time I posted. Christmas morning. You'd think I'd have better stuff to do on Christmas day at 2am, such as... well... sleeping but I was just so grateful for all the pressies I got! Mint as you like.

And what have I been doing with my presents, I hear you probably not ask.
Well, I'll tell you.

I've been using them. Yes. The webcam is now up and running. Unfortunately, I'm still too pretty to be unleashed upon the internet as a moving picture. (Cries from yonder, 'Liar... you are butt ugly')

*Cough*

Sorry, got a frog in my fingers.

'Temptation! Say No!'

Yeah, that was a fun night. We went to see 'The Band with No Name' in Bath in the middle of Jan and they had a rap group which sang a song called 'Temptation! Say No!' and they got the whole crowd to sing it back. Am I making it sound good? I hope not, cos it was a bit bad.

Exams:
I had 6 exams during January. I've got one of the results back. I did very well and I hope to continue with the same grades when I get the next 5 in the next couple of weeks. Oh, BTW, I'm studying Biochemistry at UWE in Bristol. Have I mentioned that before? It was so long ago...

But yeah. I think I did pretty well on the others and after my first result, I'm pretty confident that the others will be fine. Cept Microbiology... but we'll see. Or if you don't care, it'll just be me who see's.

And then we'll see who see's. Indeed.

I'm looking for a car atm too. I've got my eye on a Peugeot (I actually spelt it right first time!) 306 or a Citroen Saxo. Even though I'm a student I've got £2000ish to spend (Gap years are great) so I shouldn't be looking for too long. Saying that, I've gone 3 weeks without any luck. Boo!

But pretty soon I'll be looking flash in my 306, crusing down the M32 like I was the person who layed down the tarmac. Oh yes.
Insurance is a little high though, so I'll probably try and not crash it.

Traffic light are there to be jumped though, yeah?

I've got a song going around in my head that we learned tonite at worship practice. By a guy called Tim Hughes. Very cool. Very, very cool. I was a bit disappointed that we didn't learn one of our own tonite though. (we've started to write songs ourselves for church cos it seems like a fun thing to do!) But hopefully in the next few weeks we'll get back to our stuff.

I'm meeting up with Trist, Mark, Andy, Joe and 'Dennis' on Thursday to get some more songs done for our little group. Me and Mark finished off one last week which I'm hoping to get done. I had a little help off 'Harriet' with that one, but we also need to learn one of Dennis' properly, cos he writes em but when you have to try and figure out what the tune is, it doesn't help when he's tone deaf!

Fun and games, eh!

Oh. Youth club has been a joy the past few weeks. We've changed the hours and split up the youngsters and older lot so it's less packed and so we get to actually spend quality time chatting to peeps rather than telling everyone to stop being muppets. I actually won a tennis tournament the other week, which I was pretty happy with. I fought I was gonna get whooped in the final although me and T did lose last Friday at badminton. Probably my fault, I guess, but T shouldn't have let me try to hit it so much.

God is good!

Comments:
*shock*

I'm gobsmacked. Tom updated!! uh...not sure what to say. "Keep it up"?

LoL - when you mentioned "Dennis" I thought you meant that Dennis was coming along! That just confused me. But now I know you mean "Dennis", then that should be ok.

That Tim Hughes song did rock - it's one of those songs that's really fun to play too! Ba-Bom-Ba-Bom-Ba,Ba-Bom-Ba-Da. Again, the phoenetics isn't really working there for the bassline. Hmm, this appears to be turning into a blog. Keep it up Tommy boy.

BTW - you are evil for trying to tempt me to come out...you'll be pleased to know that your lure of Spicy McCoy's almost worked, but I abstained and got to sleep before 11!! Awww, yeah.

Watching the game, having a Bud.

True.
 
*dies of shock!*
 
Realised the mistake - it was a Matt Redman song...not a Tim Hughes one.

I'm more tired today than I was yesterday - WHY!? I GOT SLEEP!!!! What's going on!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting