Thursday, March 24, 2005

 

When ther crowd say bo!

Selecta!

Etc...

Hey that rhymes!

Whatever.

This is a short update. A few funnies have happened the past few days but before that, I did something a bit stupid, and could've turned out bad... cos I fought playing a game would be fun... which it can be but not this time... cos it weren't a game... but you'll never know what now! Well... unless you know me.

... is that enough elipses?

Is that even what they're called...?

Anywho.

I finished uni last Friday so I thought I pop into work on Monday to get some of my hours out of the way. Unfortunately for me, when I called in to ask if it was ok for me to come in, a girl on my team called Tina answered the phone. She's a blonde in disguise, I swear. Just to make sure you get this convo, I assumed she'd be able to recognise my voice.

Tina: AAC Quotes. Tina speaking.
Me: Oh, hi Tina. It's Tom. Is Bernie around?
Tina: Yes he is. Can I ask who's calling please?
Me: Tina. It's Tom. Don't you recognise my name?
Tina: Sorry. What's you last name?
Me: Tina. It's me.
Tina: Do I know you?
Me: Yeah. I work with you...
*silence*

She spent the next minute laughing at herself so I was on the phone for about 2 minutes too long.

And then today, I had another really funny convo with Emma, another girl on my team. She has actually got blonde hair. Me and her cuss each other the entire time I'm in. I really enjoy it!

Emma: I think our team gets on really well. I recon it's cos we are a small team and all get on with each other. We're all pretty close.
*See looks around and singles out the part timer* - ie: me
Emma: Well... *insert degrading tone* except a certain someone.
*silence*
*Emma looks at me*
Emma: You're just a bit of a cling-on really, Tom.
Me: *Speaks fake Klingon language*

Everyone cracked up.

We are the best team in the department though. I'm not being biased or anything... really. I think the highlight of their pension quoting week is when I'm in though. Although, they do all say that to me anyway. They probably hate me really.

Well, I hoped I made you laugh. Time for me to bid farewell. I get a lie in tomorrow!!!!!! YAY!

Comments:
you really did!!!

mwwwwhaaaaaaaaaahaahahahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa oh how i miss u
 
:P

I'm not sure if that long string of letters is a kiss or an evil laugh...

Or both?

Come and visit me next week. Don't worry if the others are in France!
 
for you baby anything ;)

We are planning a day in bristol....probably thursday subjectto change as we have no idea what we are doing whatsoever! So i'll text ya and lt ya know

I miss you :(
 
Tommy dearest as we are the only ones around this week I think you should blog just for me....cos I'm special :)
 
lol.

Too...


Tired....

Nite nite :)
 
I can't believe u didn't update for over a week (so far) ... oh no wait, it's you ... I can believe it.
But come on ... update.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting