Thursday, April 21, 2005

 

The Naked Fall

Ladies and gentlemen.

I bring you.

The 'NAKED FALL'!!!

I was in a school in Bosnia I was on amission
Lozza - The power of dreams! says:
There was 2 showers for over 100 people
Lozza - The power of dreams! says:
so the boys got the first 30 minutes of every hour and the girls got the second 30 minutes of every hour
Lozza - The power of dreams! says:
as I went to my shower 2 Bosnian girls had already got the showers and time was ticking on
Lozza - The power of dreams! says:
the boys would be in soon
Lozza - The power of dreams! says:
so while I was waiting for them to get out of the shower I stripped off so I didn't have to faff about
Lozza - The power of dreams! says:
the cubicals were next to each other and they didn't have curtains
Lozza - The power of dreams! says:
so the first girl to come out of the shower just happend to be the shower farthest away
Lozza - The power of dreams! says:
so I made a run for it so the other girl wouldn't see me naked and I slipped on the water and fell flat out on my back and this Bosnian girl who was in the shower saw me

Ok Loz. You win. Boycott over.

Comments:
Hurrah for Tom!
 
Heh. Loz, I only thought of it after you had typed it. I didn't plan it from the start!

You choose to share it :P

Maybe not with the world... that was my idea

x
 
Well that's just not good enuf Tom ... if you'd planned it from the beginning that would be cunning and evil and I'd have more respect for you :P
But since you put it in as a 'side note' really .. well ..... Hmmmmm

...Still, it was funny. Ok, ok. I forgive you for not being as evil and cunning as I am :s

Perhaps I should shut up and stop being so odd...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting