Friday, April 29, 2005

 

Uganda Pics

I've been talking about my dairy for about 8 days so far, which is roughly the half way point.

So I thought you'd enjoy a few Uganda pics!

Enjoy! Go on... you know you want to...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is all of the gang.
"Bzungu!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And this is all the village lot that we hung out with. They all rocked!

We also went out on safari, which should come up on the diary soon. I've heard of zebra crossings, but never giraffe crossings. This one shot across the front of the jeep.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And you should never make an elephant angry. Cos they're big. And trees are like little tiny twigs to them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh, and do you remember the spiders I mentioned in day 7?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Shudder*

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting