Thursday, May 26, 2005

 

I should be either in bed...

.... or revising.

with 4 down and 2 more to go, I figure I can take a little bit of a break.

I was just watching Big Brother's top 20 contestants on E4, and I have to say, some of the top 10 was ridiculous. I mean, Victor was only at Number 9, Ray was at number 5 (he was boring!) and Stuart and Michelle were 6th and 4th respectively. What the hell?!

Where's Mr Tickle? Oh, wait, he's down in 15th. Rubbish.

Anyway, I can accept the top 3.

3rd - Jade
2nd - Nadia
1st - Brian (MARIIIOOOOOO?)

Oh yeah. I like Big Brother :) Sorry, but I'm addicted and I'm glad I only have 1 exam left after this week cos Big Brother starts tomorrow. Oh yes. Evil BB.

I'm a little annoyed at the moment, cos a really nice car that I was going to look at on Saturday has disappeared off of Auto Trader. Grrrrrr.

Need
Car
Now

I can't be bothered to fill you in on my weekly chores, cos I only had 4 1/2 hours sleep last night, but rest assured that the exam I had today went pretty damn sweetly considering I was cacking my pants yesterday. So it was worth it in the end. I think I'm gonig to get up at 5ish tomorrow morn to see if I can finish revising for an exam I got at 9.

I can't blag this one because unlike all the other ones, non of it is multiple choice. Poo.

So I'm actually going to have to learn stuff. I mean, I know enough to pass, but if you know anything about me, you'll know that that isn't enough and I'll want to get a 1st grade in every exam (above 70%)

Just the way I am. I didn't even know there was a 2nd place until I lost once.

Tomorrows plan of action goes like this:

5am - Get up and revise.
8am - Go into uni.
9am - Do exam
11am - Come out of exam.
11:30am - Go home after chatting about exam
12pm - Shower
12:30pm - Have lunch
13pm - Leave home to go to town
14pm - Arrive at mates
14:05 - Begin watching the last 2 episodes of 24!!!!

It gets a bit hazy after that point. Something to do with 100 kids in a church building. I think I might actually go into the office during youth club and fall asleep. Sounds like a good plan to me!

I found out yesterday that you can have a good, meaningful conversation in the middle of Tesco's and that not even shop assistance in a supermarket are safe from the impending lusts of a boy and a girl.

And no. It wasn't to do with me!

On finishing, I'd just like to congratulate Liverpool on a fantastic result yesterday.

Good night.

Comments:
*feels a little bit confused*
 
Really?

You *were* there, you know. :P
 
Suddenly Loz is a massive Liverpool fan!?? Never heard about this before.


*cough* glory-hunter *cough*
 
Good Luck for your exam, or maybe hope it went well, am confused about the time/ date as have only just woke up :S Anyways am sure you did brilliant! :D

PLus BB is amazing i can't wait for it to start! People just dont understand how good BB really is!
 
Loz "EXCUSE ME!!! EVERYONE KNOWS I SUPPORT LIVERPOOL BUT I HATE FOOTBALL"

Huh?!

You *are* confused.
 
Loz: Liking Liverpool players and supporting Liverpool are two different things :-P

I've never heard you tell the world that you support Liverpool until they won that match...

*cough*glory-hutner*cough
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting