Monday, May 09, 2005

 

It's a small blogger world after all....

Man.

Recently I've been scouring the unbelievable high heights of the land of blog and it is safe to say that the internet has made the world a much smaller place.

In order for you to fully understand the web of knowledge I am about to present you with, lets look at the subjects and present links to them, cos I can! :D

The blog world - Who's Who?
Emma
Maria
Tom - ie: me!
Jenny1
Jenny2
Lozza
T
Lis
Joe
JM
Nathan
DjM
Dave
Lola
Valancy Jane

Deepest apologies if I've missed anybody out...

But so far, this is the web I have unearthed and who's blogs I have stumbled across through other peoples blogs.

What I need is one of those double page spreads they have in newspapers with different coloured lines for things like "Friends" "Dating" "Lives With" "Knows Someone Who Knows Them" "Goes to Church With" etc...

Unfortunately, I do not. And I think I will leave it for you, my fellow readers to discover all these links for yourselves.

The clues are there, you just have to read each blog carefully + comments to discover how all of these people are linked. I hope you have as much joy as I did.

(I wonder how many people on that list have read my blog)

Happy Hunting and if you're names on that list and you stumble on to this blog - leave a comment will ya!

Comments:
Wow thought i would be the first to comment! Yay i was on the list and i have to agree the world has got smaller with the internet, cool really! :) Random thought i just had, the list is like being a little kid again and writing your birthday party list, its like a little blog party- kind of! heehee! Jenny xx
 
The world got even smaller again last night! I was talking to Lisa, and mentioned that I'd met someone else from N.I. There was a guy at was at our church while he was a University called 'Dan'. His (then) girlfriend (now wife), is from NI and is called Rhoda. Turns out Lisa knows her!

Maybe Lisa just knows everybody...
 
Lisa knows the entire world?? hehe. Nope. Was *really* weird that you were talking about someone really odd, and it happened to be someone I knew ;)
 
ARGH! Does everyone know Rhoda?? She was in one of my 'A' level classes. Tris remind me to show you a pic when we go to my house :)
 
Really, Lisa DOES know everyone. She knows people I know all the way over here in San Diego, California.
She's the Kevin Bacon of the blogging world.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting