Friday, May 20, 2005

 

Star Wars!!!!!

And exams.

I just had my 1st exam outta 6.

So far so good. I recon I probably got about 70%ish on this one... which will make up for my less than impressive coursework. So it's all good.

I only have to worry abuot 5 more now.

Yesterday we went to the cinema
To see Star Wars.

My initial reactions are that it rocked. However, I thought that about Eps II and when my brother pointed out all of the stupid errors in the plot and the fact that the acting was a bit bad, I changed my mind a bit. And also, after being slashed in the back, you tend to be injured for a while... Padme just got up and walked around like nothing had happened.

*Man I sound geeky*

Riiiiight then. But I was scrutinising Eps III all the way thru for gaping plot holes and even though it does appear that there are again a few mistakes, you can kinda fill them in and explain them away, unlike the other 2. Also, Anakin seemed a bit more rounded out in this one, which was nice. He just seemed like a bit of a prat in Esp II.

Anyway, I better not talk about it much more, lest I give away the plot.

I'ev just blogged 3 times in one day! Can I have a cookie?

Comments:
I have Maryland chocolate chip cookies ....... here boy, here boy *whistles* come get a cookie ...
 
you can have the whole tart..only to wish and ask about it:)))
 
I haven't seen SWIII yet - thought I, II were ok though.
 
I was thinking the same thing Loz!

Neither of them had any pics either.

Must just be my special day! I was really excited when I saw 5 comments.
 
"really excited"? ...your life must be almost as dull as mine!..perhaps..though I have no comments to get excited about because.. i dont blog anymore! well, hardly ever.. anyway..

have a cookie
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting