Saturday, June 04, 2005

 

Bus Stops, Blondes and Bristol

So I finished my exams on Thursday.

*Yay me*

And what better way of celebrating than going out with your Uni mates into town and getting drunk?

Well... minus the drunk bit...

For me that is! ;)

I don't usually go out with mates from Uni for a few reasons.
a) I'm busy
b) I'm doing something else
c) It's expensive and I can think of better ways to spend £20 per night.

So I only go out on special occations. Plus it's the last time I'll see em for about 4 months. Although they keep on telling me to go to where they live and 'hang out'.

Listen. I'm not going to travel in a car that I don't have, for upto 3 hours, just so I can see someone who I'll see for 8 months next year. I mean, they already know how to get to Bristol, so why don't they come here?

Genius.

But back to town. I danced. I saw my mates get drunk. I posed by, and on, a massive metal statue of a dung beetle. See here

And I got hit on.

Oh yus!

My friend (her name is actually Dani - so lets call her Rach) had brought a mate along for whatever reason. Perhaps she was feeling lonely? I don't know.

Anyway, this mate of her's - Fran - I thought I recognised from somewhere. And later on I found out that she had been to the same college as me and also actually took 2 of the same lessons as me! However, she was in the year below so I had an excuse for not being too sure.

I had heard about Fran from my other uni mate (Lia) about 2 hours before hand. That story is quite funny too. The basic jist of that story is that Lia wanted to punch Fran cos she was flirting with one of her mates. And from this story I kinda formed a picture that Fran was a bit of a playa.

And oh yes. She is.

I was the only one she spoke to all night and she just kept on looking at me. Damn, I must be hot!

And even though she was quite hot, I'm not one of these blokes who's particulary interested in a snog and then never talking to that person again and when I'm kinda trying to get someone else, it's a bit hypocritical (I think) to get with someone else - unless you like them more of course!

(Although I wasn't actually trying to get with her - she was basically handing it to me on a plate!)

So being the gentleman I am, when she said she was leaving and ask whether one of us lads would walk her to the bus stop, I blanked her.

Obviously my mates were outraged and told me to go after her.

I blanked them too.

So that is my Thursday night story. I thought I'd try and drag it out a bit cos I'm not usually the focus of anyones attention. :)

As for how my exams went. I guess I'll find out next month when the results are out. I think I did pretty well...

Comments:
Heh. I'm sure she's walked along the Waterfront to the bus stop by herself many times.
 
Yeah "Dirty" Jones.

And I quote:

'Spank me, spank me harder'
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting