Saturday, June 25, 2005

 

Miss Ferrero Roche

My 8 comment target has been met, so now I suppose I'm obliged to blog.

First we'll do a quick catch up of the past few weeks:

I got a car. *grin*

It's cool. ATM it's making a funny squeaking noise when I turn the engine on, which is what happens when you tighten up the power steering belt too much, and so it begins to slip and the person who done it (ie: my dad) has gone away for the weekend :( so it can't be fixed.

People are also a bit wary of coming in my car. Obviously, getting a bad reputation is easy.
Most things are easy to lose. Unfortunately the label "car destroyer" is not one of them.

Ah well.

I'm using it as an excuse to not drive when our church goes on a day trip in 2 weeks. No one will want to get in my car and those who don't mind will have their parents there! lol.

It's a nice colour though. I'm praying I don't crash it... really praying.

A few funnies have been logged in my brain from the past couple of days especially for this blog. I find that when you have a blog you tend to remember more quotes!

Quote 1:
Last Sunday - driving home from morning meeting in church... and it's hot!

Tom: Maria, you're car has air con doesn't it?
Maria: Yeah, I just turn this dial to the blue part and it blows out cold air. Give it a minute to get started though.
Tom: Are you sure you don't have to press this button with the snow flake symbol on it?
Maria: No. That defrosts the back windscreen in the cold when it's icey.
Tom: Wouldn't it make more sense if it was the one with squigley lines across the parrellel lines which did that? (the one in all cars)
Maria: No! They both do it, I think.
Tom: Look. I'll put it on and we'll see what happens.
Maria: No. Because it won't work.

I put it on.

Maria: OH! The air is getting colder! Close your window, Margaret.

Quote 2:
Wednesday Night - youth social and we were walking upto Lauren's front door after a night walk

Loz: Oh look! Someones posted something through my letter box. They always post rubbish in there!
Tom: Err, Loz. That's the box we left in the porch, remember? The big one that can't fit through letter boxes.
Loz: *Laughing* Oh you should so blog about what I just said.

Quote 3:
Thursday at work. I had just phoned someone from a place we phone constantly. I thought it was someone else who works there though.

Kelly: Hiya.
Tom: Hiya baby. /end Joey.
Kelly: *laughing histerically*
Tom: Oh pants! I thought you were someone else!!! (someone else is Michele who I've known for about 2 years - oh, and she's 45 and is a bit big for me!)

Apparently though, Kelly is really pretty, so I didn't mind too much. I emailed her back today to apologize but also to flirt a bit. Work can be boring sometimes... even when I am busy... but I think God was telling me no, cos I got her email address wrong twice and I think it failed to send the 3rd time! I mean, she is 300 miles away though!

Quote 4:
Friday Night - at youth club and one of them asks for a drink of water, so I take them round to our demolished kitchen area that is in the 'process' of benig referbished.

Tom: Come on then. I'll get you some water.
Kid: Why don't you put the tuck shop behind here anymore.
Tom: *Looks around sarcastically at danger signs and barrier tape on walls*


Quote 5:
Friday Night - we had just gone for a walk in the park and were waiting for Trist and Lis and some others to get there. It's 11pm.

Gemma: It's still light over in the direction. Look, the sky is orange so the sun must be up a bit.
Tom: *pauses* That's the street lights, dear.

I know they never seem as funny when they're written down but at least I got to enjoy them first hand :)

But what's the title about?
Who else but Maria? I'm sure Lis will blog what Maria said to her tonight (nothing bad) but we've all figured out that with Maria, she is exactly what she eats.

Just like a Ferrero Roche, she might seem a bit hard and have rough edges on the outside, but once you get past that, she has a soft centre with plenty of nuts.

ZONTO!

Comments:
you know what tom, i actually can't remember any of the funny stuff maria said to me over the weekend.Which sucks, cos there was so many funny things ... perhaps too many to try and remember which is why I've forgotten them all! Remind me!
 
noooo. i kno you said loads of funny things friday night. and i kept thinking 'i HAV to remember that!' I think I need to take pen and paper in future!!!
I do remember that Maria has a shoe 'fetish'. remember Maria ... don't use fetish, use obsession or something like that!
 
tom, please remind me :D
 
Uh?

I'm not blogging for a few days yet.

Don't get your hopes up :P
 
But you reached 8 comments target, so time to blog i think. :-P
 
Yeah... 8 comment target, my backside.

I said that to stop people moaing at me :P

And Lisa is being more dirty than me!
*shock*
 
but not so much as u were on Sunday.
 
*Me* being dirty on Sunday, eh?

Lets say Big Brother was more subtle! :P
 
Wikipedia - the source of all that is text...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_fetish
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting