Wednesday, June 29, 2005

 

YOU'RE NOT ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's only cos I'm jealous of "the stuff".

Oh, hi there!

Hows it going?

Well, today I was in work for 10 hours and had a 30 minute lunch. For you see, we have a rather large work load at the moment and even though I'd rather go home, I don't mind milking it a bit for the extra cash. I'm not going to be working there forever, afterall.


Lightning!
Yesterday evening was cool! I haven't seen it rain like it did for a looooong time. I always love a good thunder storm too so I turned off the lights and watched the flashes as the sky began to kill itself. If you didn't get to experience it, or are scared of thunder storms then... hehehe.


War of the Worlds!!
This looks pretty damn cool too. And I'm going to go see it on Friday. Spielberg mainly rocks, so I can't really see a disaster film directed by him being anything other than fantastic.

CAN
NOT
WAIT

And if you're not going to see it... hehehe

BIG BROTHER
Everyone has their own opinion. And I'm no different. Saskia can now leave. I was a bit annoyed that both Maxwell and Saskia were up yeterday but Saskia has managed to lower herself so far beyond the 'respectability line' that I know exactly why Kamal called her a tramp! If you don't watch Big Brother even occasionally, then shame on you... hehehe


Quotes Spot:
I work on a 'quotes' team at work, so find it fitting that I should get most of my 'quotes' from there.

Tina: "Have you seen my bucket?"


Tom: "Have you ever been to the Southern Hemisphere?"
Tina: "No"
Brenda: "Isn't Egypt in the Southern Hemisphere?"


And like I said last blog, I do get bored at work, so I play little games.

At the moment I've got to guess who's on the end on the phone without them saying their names. And cos Cassie and Kelly both sound similar (Lancashire area) it's can be quite hard.

Tom: "Kelly?"
Cassie: "No it's Cassie."
Tom: "Damn!"


Currently I think I'm about 3:3 where I've got it wrong 3 times and right 3 times.


Sunday afternoon was interesting too.

"The stuff" was far less vague then it sounds - oi, it was my garden - naughty! But I also spotted (no one believed me at first - what trusting friends I have, eh! ;) ) Helen from Big Brother 2. I now know not to ask Alison if someone is a famous person or not because she'll always say no.

Helen was spotty.

Heh.

I've also learnt that even when you are 20 years old, you can still go down a tube slide in a park and not get stuck! And also that you can poo yourself on a small roundabout cos Trist has pushed you too fast and you can't hold on.

Comments:
war of the worlds was scary, who knows whats under the concrete now!!!! Argh!
And yay go Big Brother! Goodbye saskia woohoo :D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting