Thursday, October 06, 2005

 

Orders Please

Well.

The CD's done. 6 tracks of goodness. :)

It's £5 for a CD ($8) with £4 out of that £5 going to charity - cos we're nice (sometimes).
Yes, yes. We get the other quid... but that's cos it cost us £400 to make.

If you'd like one, leave a comment and send me a mail with the address you'd like me to send it to.
My email address is on my profile.

Or if you think this person looks more trustworthy, you can ask him (I guess)

If by any chance you live abroad and you'd like one, I'm sure I can download the tunes to you... some how!

I'll discuss methods of payments by email.

You'll all like it.

I promise!

Comments:
Hmm, I'd rather just listen to my bro's cos thats free!

Don't worry, I will buy one really, when Lozza gives me my £5... lol
 
i emailed you before, but got lost in junk :P still want a CD tho!
 
Hey
I'd like one please!!!!!
It better be worth it £5 pound is alot of money for a child as skint as me.lol
 
Hey
I'd like one please!!!!!
It better be worth it £5 pound is alot of money for a child as skint as me.lol
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting