Wednesday, October 19, 2005

 

Sneak Preview....

With our first CD almost finished, (blogspot here) I've decided to post a small set of lyrics from our new set, a CD of which will be done by next summer.

Song 1: Curious By Design - I know you shouldn't really write songs after the band name, cos it can be considered cheesey, but that's how Uncontained came about so I've done it again!

Can you explain the meaning of life?
And can you make everything alright?

Cos I'm curious, curious by design (x4)

Nice rockin' tune :P And I managed to blag Mark a rap part in it too. Kinda like in 'Lets Praise'.


Song 2: Hallelujah - One of Tim's. Pretty mellow by his standards though! He wrote Tracks 2 and 6 on the first CD.

All this soon will fade away,
As the sun shines on another day.

Hallelujah

Song 3: Eternity - another mellow tune. Most people who have listened to the 1st CD say song 4 is their fav, and that's the slowest, most mellow one so I've decided to chuck in another!

Eternity, I just can't imagine.
Where we are free to be who we're made to be.
Eternity, where I'll live in freedom.


And that's it for now. Although 3 songs in the space of 2 weeks is pretty good going! Also got one from the Norm that we're gonna use. Who would've thought a drummer could write songs?

So CD 2 is on it's way, even though number 1 ain't finished!

Comments:
Im just really excited cuz haven't heard anything from curious by desuig yet, on the edge of my seat can't wait for my cd to get here :D heehee impressed u have songs for the next cd already.
 
Don't worry Loz.

None of those songs shown have the full lyrics, so you'll still be surprised. :P

Ad Jen... no long now ;)
 
You can't tell anything from that how the songs sound!!!! And by the time they actually get round to making a second album, you'll have forgotten all about this.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting