Monday, October 10, 2005

 

The world according to Kate

This is about my good friend, Kate. Even though she's already blogged this I had most of it written up... but it's still funny!

On a different note though, I went to Cardiff Sanctuary yesterday and it was fantastic. I recommend it to any of you who are thinking of going. In fact, I recommend it even if you aren't thinking of going!

It was great just having a service with a few others... made it feel like I was a big part of that meeting rather than getting away with being a by-stander. I'm not saying that it's not great praising God with 100's of others but it's good to have quality time.

Anyway.

We went round Bruce's and Cat's afterwards with the people from church and were playing the Name Game (where you each write down 16 names, put them in a bowl and one person has to pick out a name and describe who it is to the other people. Very simple) So we were happily playing this and it got to Kate's turn to describe;

Kate: Err... err. He's American. An old American president. Mmmmm...
Us: George Washington. Abraham Lincoln? JFK?
Kate: No... no... he's got the same first name as... as... Darren and Sara's *pause* The Farmer's, well their parents' dog. Oh you might not know that...
Us: Oh... Winston?
Kate: Yeah. Yeah! And he was, oh yeah, it was World War 2.
Us: Winston Churchill?!
Kate: Yeah! That's it.
Us: Winston Churchill is American!?!!
Tom: I'm blogging that!

Bruce also had at least 3 funnies.

Bruce: Hmm. Err *pause* Apple! *pause* Head!
Us: Newton.... Issac Newton?
Bruce: Oh... it's not him then!

And another one about Disney and the moon, but I'll leave those to Kate. :)

Comments:
HEY!!!!

I resent that!

It's true - but I still resent it!
 
Its these moments you wish you were there :(
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting