Tuesday, December 20, 2005

 

Christmas time...

Mistletoe and rhyme.

Oh yes. Only 4 and a bit days to go til I gets me presents. And 9 and a bit til I get some more presents.

Sunday night was the Christmas celebration at church. Had the usual stuff. ie: choir songs, girls dance etc, but a few 'special numbers' as well.

The youth were hilarious with their dance/blag to "So here it is Merry Christmas" by Slade.

Unfortunately though, yours truely, Tim, He Of The 10 Shampoos and T all got to take part in an older boyz dance.
Man. That was one of the most embarrassing things I have ever done.

I never ever want to ever do that again. Ever. Not that I thought I was particulary bad at it, but I probably was.
And Tim, if you ever read this blog, I will get you back. Somehow, I will get you back.

I just don't know how yet. Although you did make me laugh during the dance, so maybe that's enough.

Curious By Design also did a Christmas song. Not sure how it went down cos no one's mentioned it. lol. It was probably crap, but "I don't care what others say". Haha at my own pun.

Apart from that, today was my last day at work until Jan 2nd. Not sure what I'm going to do to fill up my days until then but I'm sure I'll think of something.

I've just been wrapping my presents (well, not mine, but ones I've brought for others) and I've done over half of them. I hate wrapping stuff cos I've never learnt how to do it properly. I'm awful at it.

Tonight is cinema. King Kong.

Bring it on.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting