Monday, December 05, 2005

 

Looking back...

Over my shoulder.

I'm so sorry for bringing those horrible lyrics back into your memories!

I was a bit bored this afternoon, so I started reading some emails from over 2 years ago. In fact, 2 1/2 years ago. They're not in my inbox, they were ones I had sent.

It's just been weird seeing plans I've had being fulfilled such as Uganda, working at AXA, studying at UWE... it's actually quite refreshing to see that I can make plans, and I can make them work!

I started writing songs around that time as well, so Sara and Loz were getting constant emails with about 10 song lyrics on them, so I'd have them available at church.

Man. Most of those songs were so bad...

It was also around the time when I had my jaw broken so it reminded me how boring it was being stuck at home, but also how great my mates were by coming round to see me.

Cheers guys :D

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting