Wednesday, December 21, 2005

 

Sleigh bells ring....

Are you listening?

Lovely.

I have another Normism for you. It comes while we were sitting in the cinema waiting for Kong to start.

Andy aka Norm: "I really like Jack Daniels.
I've tried it once.
Can't remember what it tastes like though."

Happy Birthday for last Saturday as well.

Tonight we went Carol singing. Yay.

I actually can't remember the last time I went carol singing. In fact, this might very well have been my first time. Well, actually, I have sung carols before but not outside peoples homes, is what I mean.

It was quite good fun. Unfortunately, some of the youth we took were more interested in the money then actually having a laugh with singing the carols and a lot of people blatantly didn't answer their doors to us even though we just wanted to spread a little festiveness (if that's even a word).

But t'was a laugh.

Only 3 and a bit more days to go!!!

Comments:
I've never been carol singing!! shocking i know, don't get much of it in tamworth lol!!!

and yes king kong was long, stupid, rubbish blah blah blah, think my random rant is complete heehee!
 
hello,

do u like the dvd by the way?
 
Yeah. The DVD was great ta!

Katie strikes again :)

I might actually let the others see it one day. lol
 
Not that. I'm on about the tit?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting