Tuesday, December 13, 2005

 

This blog could of been so different

I was going to post a poll about who the best blogger is out of us guys (inspired by Sara who has actually blogged recently!). And then I realised who would win and that they would win by a pretty large margin.

So I thought I'd better not.

*cough*

Excuse me. Bit of a dodgy throat. ;)

I was actually in a lecture yesterday and I had a coughing fit. I just couldn't stop. Really horrible tickly feeling at the back of my throat. And because when I cough it sounds like 5 people coughing all at once, it was getting pretty annoying and embarrasing. I was praying that the lecturer would stop for a break so I could run out of the room as past as possible.

Today I handed in my last piece of coursework till after Christmas. It's great having a pretty much free Christmas. Now I can just relax... yay.

Still gotta get a few presents though. Internet shopping is goooood.

Comments:
I have bought and wrapped all my christmas presents.....like last week. eeeeehhhh, I have also opened some of the presents I have already got. Hey, when you post me a present, how cn I resist opening it?

Maria
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting