Saturday, December 10, 2005

 

Urggghhhh...

So, I wake up yesterday feeling fine, go into town, come home, go to Uni and while at Uni I develop feelings of wanting to throw up. Thankfully I haven't thrown up... yet.

And to try and rid myself of it, I go to bed at 4pm. I hate nights when you aren't feeling well. I think I woke up at 2 hour intervals all through the night, and although I don't feel like being sick anymore, I'm aching like crazy.

I'd just like to say sorry to T who wanted my help with the music lessons yesterday.

And I might have to say sorry to Tim later as well!
I'm sure Mark wouldn't mind taking the lead singer job on, though. ;)

But if you do happen to stumble along this blog, I would appreciate your prayers.

Comments:
Hope u feel better soon :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting