Thursday, January 12, 2006

 

Alright... because Katie's made me feel guilty

I have a poem.

It was written the other day after Andy preached about walking with God.

The first line is about questions we get not just from people who aren't Christian, but from those who are Christian as well. I'm only mentioning that cos I thought it might be a bit ambiguous. :)

"So many questions, thrown from every side.
We need a vision, to stand when mountains collide
The choice is ours now,
Who do we want to be?
No indecision. Cos now is the time.
Walk in provision. And everything will be fine.
Don’t be afraid now.
To put our faith on the line."

Comments:
I love this blog!!!!!

Thank you

V. inspiring poem!

c now - u r raising the standards higher!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting