Monday, January 23, 2006

 

Back

To the future.

Those were great films.

Unfortunately, I've wasted a lot of my past, ie: time off over Christmas, and now I find myself back at Uni wondering why I've got a piece of coursework to hand in tomorrow and another one next Monday.

Should probably be doing those, but I thought you guys would like a blog to read.

It's always the thing over the holidays where you never spend enough time exercising, or enough time with God or enough time doing productive things because you always put it off, and then, when you get back to normality, you manage to do all 3 and have time to spare!

Tonight we had a 'new song recording session' at church and I skanked most of their time cos I had 3 songs I wanted to get off the shelf. One of them I'd been waiting to show for about 2 years!

Thank the Lord I'm now in a band and can shove most of my material on to them.
They love it really. ;)

Well. Last week my TV viewing had no less than 5 new shows of my current favourite programmes. Some were from the States though. *Shhhhhhh* and consisted of:

24
Lost
Desperate Housewives
My Name is Earl
OC

TV is being good to me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting