Thursday, January 26, 2006

 

When you gonna ring it. When you gonna ring it.

Today I felt ear pain.

This pain was caused by a song that had some rather high notes in it.

I took part in a singing charity event at work the other month for Children in Need and the organisers had made a DVD for it.

My friend at work lent me the DVD today.

All I'm going to say is that I am not Robbie Williams. I shall never be Robbie Williams and without a great deal of practise, I will never be able to sing 'Kids' like Robbie Williams!

Any chance of some singing lessons please, Jen? I'll plug your blog more! :)

Comments:
just think, it was for the kids
 
It was. I think it raised over £10k in total which was great!
 
And you know.... you do have a great voice Tommy, we love you on the curious CD. You rock!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting