Monday, January 23, 2006

 

The World According to Mark (Fryer)

Mark's a nice guy. I've known him for ages, although I haven't been his friend quite as long.

My bad really! Or maybe not if he's serious in this post. :)

Anyway. While at worship practice tonight, we were discussing choir uniforms (again!) and what not to wear.

Someone: ... I was thinking more along the lines of Sam who was wearing...
Someone else: ... can we just wear jeans....
Someone else else: ... no, I like trousers in the mornings...
Someone else else else: ... why in the mornings. What makes it different to the evenings?

etc...

Mark *deadly serious*: Why don't we just go Adam and Eve?

Tom: You first.

Comments:
*laughing out loud -big fat laughter*

wish i'd have heard cos i would have seriously floated that idea with the group - just to watch the reactions!
Some people continually surprise you
 
Hello dear friend...I did miss you on AIM...I looked but I did not find....then I was thoroughly disappointed. However, it has motivated me to post on your blog. I wrote a poem on my xanga today. I think you should read it and critique it since you are the master musician and writer between us. Ok..I am off to watch CSI. I am thinking about you. I hope you are well. With Love ~ HONGF I will see if you can decipher that...I think you will be able to.
 
Cool idea....

I think that it would prob draw a crowd on Sundays!

Could be a mite chilly

XX
 
thats funny, well i dont really wana see old peoples rinkley bodies lol
 
LOL, wud be so weird!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting