Monday, January 16, 2006

 

The World According to my Family

Literally.
The world.

I walked into the front room;

Dad: Are we in the northern hemisphere or southern hemisphere?
Me *thinking*: 'You're having me on.'

*I then turn to my brother with my, 'you can't be serious' face.*

Me: You must know?
Bro: What? What hemisphere are we in? Is it northern?
Me: How can you not know?! I'm not even going to bother telling you.

*Stare at my brother for about 20 seconds with my 'you CANNOT be SERIOUS' face.

Bro: Well. If your pulling that face when I say northern, I guess we're in the southern.

Seriously. I think I'm the male version of Lisa Simpson sometimes.

Comments:
LOL!
 
Oh dear me, can I just say....

hemis who?

oh hemisphere - yeah gotcha!

Yeah I don't really know stuff like that either - I hear it but can never retain the information...

I do however know how to make an excellent pavlova!
 
hahahahahaha, dont know y im laughin i dont know either!!! wer not all brainy like u lol
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting