Monday, February 20, 2006

 

7...7...7!!! divided by 194.25

= 4.

Four Jobs I have ever had in my life:

1. Paperboy
2. Shelf stacker at Big W (complete crap)
3. Papershop assistant
4. Customer Service Assistant @ AXA.

Four Movies I can watch over and over:

1. The Matrix
2. Shawshank Redemption
3. Forrest Gump
4. Team America World Police (to all you who know what I'm on about - if you haven't put this on, I'll be surprised)

Four Places I have lived:
1. Bristol - Stapleton
2. Bristol - Stoke Gifford
3. Earth
4. The Milky Way

Four TV Shows I love to watch:
1. 24
2. Friends
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Lost

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Florida
2. Paris
3. Loch Ness
4. Hayle

Four websites I visit daily:
1. bbc.co.uk/news
2. blogs - all of em!
3. www.ign.com - cool website for all your movie/games/cars/entertainment needs.
4. Bristol UWE intranet homepage.

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Chicken balti
2. Sweet & Sour Chicken
3. Chicken Mexican Fajitas.
4. KFC fried chicken.

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Heaven
2. Watching the next episode of 24
3. Playing a gig
4. At my graduation cos then all the c/w and learning and exams I do at Uni will be over.

And yes, watching 24 in Heaven while playing a gig, and while being at my graduation would also be ok.

Four people I am tagging:
1. Daza (solid)
2. Sam (solid)
3. Paul Edwards (solid)
4. Jill Norman (solid)

Comments:
lmao, Jill Norman!
 
ed ed has already done it Tommy and he tagged you - lol

Desperate housewives - WHAT'S GOING ON?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting