Friday, February 24, 2006

 

Caption Comp

The BBC website does a cool one of these.

Well that one's not as funny as the previous ones...

Anyway, I found this pic on the CBD blog and T gave me the idea of doing a caption comp on it.


Oh yes. There are rules;

1) You are only allowed 2 entries.

2) The winner will recieve a prize or just a lot of respect.

3) The winner will be chosen by Timmeh!

4) The closing date is the 5pm on March the 1st.

So far we have:

Trist - "Tim believed Tristan when he said it was a beer dispenser..."

Tom - "Tim had to use the age old 'squeeze' technique in order to reach that high note..."


Comments:
I'm not witty like you guys :(
 
Hey you...man i miss you so much. It has been far tooooo long since I last talked with you. I have been online but unfortunately when I am you are not. So sad! Anyways, I will hopefully get a chance to talk with you soon. Please know that you have not left my thoughts completely...in fact the opposite is true. I hope you are well. With Love~ Louise
 
oooooooooohhhh
 
;) go tommy the stud- heehee!
 
im appalled.
 
Tim, you have to choose a winner.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting