Wednesday, April 05, 2006

 

24 Answers!

1. LOOK ABOVE YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN..WHAT DO YOU SEE?"
A note which says, and I quote:

'Don't switch off the internet unless it was already off when you got on the computer.'

Which quite clearly makes no sense, because if the internet is off when you get on the computer, there is no need to turn it off anyway!

2. PRESS A RANDOM LETTER ON YOUR KEYBOARD WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED?
u

3. ARE YOU ON MSN AT THE MOMENT?
Nope

4. STAND UP AND REACH UP...DO YOU TOUCH THE CEILING?
Yup!

5. NOW STAND UP AND REACH OUT IN FRONT OF YOU. WHAT DO YOU TOUCH?
BSAC Diving Manual

6. WHATS THE LAST THING A PERSON SAID TO YOU ON MSN?
I'll check...

'n' - for night.

7. WHAT CAN U HEAR RIGHT NOW?
PC fan.

8. PICK UP THE NEAREST BOOK... TURN TO PAGE 27 LINE 18 WHAT IS IT?
A'ries (a-ri-az) n. (the ram)

9. WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE ON MSN RIGHT NOW?
Tom *Ki kati?* - 24! 'Tired'

10. WHATS ON TV RIGHT NOW?
Lost and Friends and The 6 o'clock News and lots of other stuff.

11. LOOK TO YOUR RIGHT..WHAT DO YOU SEE?
A wall.

12. GO ON THE INTERNET, TYPE IN ON GOOGLE YOUR FULL NAME
Erm... ok. (btw, I hope everyone used their FULL names)

Something about Craig Telescope Benefactors and some guy called Gregory (my Uncle who's on TV pretty often).

13.WHATS ON YOUR MOUSEMAT?
Mario. lol.

14. WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR KEYBOARD?
Black.

15. WHAT MAKE IS YOUR COMPUTER?
Crap. Actually it's ACER.

16. IF YOU WALK 5 STEPS TO YOUR RIGHT..AND REACH TO THE LEFT..WHAT DO YOU TOUCH?
Ouch. I'd walk through a wall and I'm guessing I'd touch the glass shower guard.

17. IS THERE SOMEONE IN YOUR BATHROOM RIGHT NOW?
Nope

18. IS THERE A GUEST IN YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW?
Yes. I'm letting my brother live here until my parents get back.

19. ARE YOU EATING?
No but I was about an hour ago. I made it myself! Steak with peas and spicy potato wedges. I felt so proud! Just thought i'd share that. :)

20. ARE YOU DRINKING?
Not yet.

21. TYPE YOUR PHONE NUMBER....YOUR PHONE NUMBER....
07979546388

22. WHAT TIME IS IT?
18:34

23. IS YOUR CHAIR COMFY?
Yeah

24. DOES THIS QUIZ DO ANYTHING FOR YOU?
It helped me to cover some points I wanted to cover such as I can blag cooking for myself, the stupid note above my monitor and my Uncle who actually phoned me once about 5 mins before going on BBC and then rang me 5 mins afterwards to ask me how I thought it went!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting