Tuesday, April 18, 2006

 

Time for a blog I think

It's been a while.

I've just been trying to get over the shame of Sunday night. If you were there, you know.

If you weren't there, praise God!

I've just got back from practise actually, which made it feel a lot better. We tuned up and everything!
We've got our first proper gig on Friday, May 19th (spread the word!) so we were practising for that. We should have at least 5 new songs, along with the usual lot. Maybe throw in a few covers. Should be fun.

I've also got exams in oh... 4 1/2 weeks. Hmm. Aiken's told me to revise. Dale from work told me to revise. My brain was telling me to revise. So that's what I'm doing.... just not at the moment.

Usually, it's my mum who telling me to do stuff. How times have changed. I'm all growned up :)

Comments:
yeh, just space out the revision and that but definitely do it at some point!
 
yeh, just space out the revision and that but definitely do it at some point!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting