Thursday, April 20, 2006

 

"You have one cheekiness chance remaining..."

So... worship was funny yesterday.

We should have it on Wednesday's more often. People seemed a lot more relaxed. :)

Jen made me laugh. Graham made me laugh. Reg made me laugh. Jill made me laugh. Sam and Nami made me laugh, Jo made me laugh... the list goes on.

Although I did think a certain aspect of Sunday night was being 'milked' a bit too much.

Thanks to all those people who were honest though. Muchly appreciated.

To be perfectly honest though, if we're crap, you have to say now, otherwise we're just gonna carry on. Well, we'll probably just carrying on anyway. I think it's called perseverance...

Or is it pride...

... or stupidity...

Erm, anyway. I just realised that you're only going to understand this post if you know me or were there on Sunday night.

Back to revision!!

Comments:
yey a blog at last!!!!

i thought it was funny on Wednesday as well but I really couldn't concentrate - was so tired just kept laughing at silly things.

Dont give up on CBD you guys are just starting to formulate your own style - it's gettin there babe!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting