Saturday, May 06, 2006

 

Me?

I AM: TCSR

I WANT: a Ferrari

I WISH: I could afford one

I HATE: Marmite

I MISS: the Sun

I HEAR: typing

I WONDER: what Heaven will be like

I REGRET: all those things I regret

I AM NOT: looking forward to my exams

I DANCE: I do?

SING: loudly

I CRY: rarely

I AM NOT ALWAYS: awake

I MAKE: good teas and hot chocolates

I WRITE: songs

I CONFUSE: happy hair vinyl (confused you didn't it?)

I NEED: nothing. Well, that's only cos I got great friends around me already

I SHOULD: get back to revision

I START: to stress around this time

I FINISH: when everything is completed


Comments:
TCSR sounds like a *much* cooler car than a Ferrari...and you're one already!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting