Monday, July 31, 2006

 

Youth Holiday 2006

Unlike last year I'm not going to run through each day cos it's takes too long and is probably a bit boring. So I'll try and remember the best bits.


And below are the best of the best quotes:

  1. While lying on the beach some random guy from the camp fire (above) came over to us to ask us if we wanted to sit round with them. And after trying to persuade us to come over for about a minute, Nig asks:

Nig: Is that you Andy?

2. Ryan managed to be find himself a nice girl (not without help from us) and was chatting to her on the beach when Luke Green walked over. It turns out that Ryan's girl didn't exactly find Luke to be the most charming of people and so told Ryan which of course we passed on to Luke:

Us: She said she didn't really like you, Luke.

Luke: Well. I hated her accent anyway. It got on my nerves and I was only over there for 2 minutes.

Us: But you'd like to go out with her if you got the chance wouldn't you?

Luke: No! I'd never go out with a Brummie!

Us: Erm. You DO go out with a Brummie.

3. Me and the Norm had to travel back to Bristol on Tuesday and so popped round his house. His mum wasn't there though.

Tom: What does you mum do?

Andy: L. S. D.

(I'd like to point out that he meant LSA (Learning Support Assistant) just in case you did think she did LSD's) :P

4. And the best till last:

While we were pranking Ryan's phone and meant in all innocence (I hope)!

He of the Ten Shampoo's: Tom. Do you, err, want to go in the bedroom to get changed and I'll be there in a minute?

Funny. :)


Comments:
lol
 
Heh heh
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting