Sunday, August 13, 2006

 

'Power' 'Stand in Him'

If this week was the equivalent to getting kicked in the balls, I'd like to, actually in fact, I'd love to get kicked there more often. (disclamer: please don't kick me in the balls)

Indescribable mystery are probably 2 words I could use to explain how SS was.

I guess I could also use amazing, superb, majestic, awe inspiring and inspirational as well.

Cheers to all the guys who came along.
Dan, Char, Nami, Gem, Neil, Andy, Adam, Loz, Daza, Ryan, Sam.

You blessed me socks off and I hope you guys got more out of it then me.

2/5 of Curious By Design have now played at SS. Me and the Norm did a small set.

And I suppose you want to know what the title is about?
Well, they were both prophesies given to me.

The first one was my favourite/scariest/funniest.

Me and Daz were sat in the food area having waffles (dribble) and Sam had just gone off somewhere (I won't tell you it was the loo) and so she gave me her hat. I put on the pink hat and this guy came up to me and said:

"Hi. You don't know me but I've had a vision of someone who looks like you and who was wearing the exact clothes like you and I just felt God say one word. 'Power'."

It's always encouraging when a stranger comes up to you and links you directly with the word power. I like it :D

I think I know what it relates to...

And the other one was this morning when a lady came up to me and Andy in the service and said

'Just stand firm. Stand in Him'.

I'm glad she said it to Andy as well for two reasons:
1) If someone tells you to stand it usually means something difficult is coming your way. In this case we both get something difficult! lol.

2) Because we're both involved, it could be something to do with music/working together which could mean that God is saying to stand firm with the band even when troubles come (which they will) She said it to us before we had played the set as well, so she wouldn't have known me and him usually play/sing in a group.


Anyway, I've put those on here for my benefit really. But I'm glad you guys read em.

Thanks God. You are amazing. :)

And on closing I'd just like to say two things
"There gonna taste great!"

"Woah. Dude."

Time for bed. Got my first day at placement tomorrow!!!

Comments:
You can tell this week did something cos you're correcting my grammer now
 
'They're gonna taste great... they're gonna taste grrrreeeeeeaaaattt'! lol
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting