Tuesday, August 15, 2006

 

Soul Survivor Testimonies/Miracles + Violins

Here's a list of stuff that happened on Sunday nights healing service to encourage you guys:

I'm certain there were more things God did which people didn't share but those were the three things that were mentioned at the front.

I also know that some of our youth felt the Holy Spirit (ie: tingling/muscle tension/feeling great) for the first times on Sunday night and some of them even had prophesies which I'll let them share (that's you Char! :P )

Violins

We had some violinists on stage with a cello and bassist too who were just brilliant. I have to tell you about the gorgeous one as well because she was such a blessing. When she wasn't playing she would jump up and down hands in the air with her violin stick pointing up into the air as well. It was a great sight to see someone completely sold out for God in worship and really spurred me on to give God everything in worship/praise as well.

The fact that she was gorgeous was a plus ;) and gave me an excuse to go up to her at the end and tell her what a blessing she was. (I think the camera men liked her as well cos she was on the big screen loads!)


Comments:
Hehe, it was so embaressing when you went up to her after!
 
Ah well. I wasn't embarrassed and I wouldn't have regretted not telling her. The reason I went up to her was because I thought she'd like the encouragement is all.

I know I would've.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting