Friday, September 01, 2006

 

A Rare Occasion

It's not very often where I meet a person and really, really like them - but this week was one such week.

Because speaking to Miss Gorgeous all this week put me in a bit of a pickle... or a jam... or some other sort of food container.

It turns out that she is a really nice person and was by far the easiest person I've been able to speak and joke with since I started my new job.

But she's gone now to go travelling with her boyfriend to Oz, NZ and South America.

I sound like a woman, I know (well, perhaps a lesbian...) but why do all the great girls who I like already have boyfriends?

(Collective 'sigh' for Tom pls) :)

Comments:
awww sounds like someone needs a big bar of chocolate wouldn't you agree loz?
 
ah babe - you never know what the future holds....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting