Tuesday, October 17, 2006

 

Making a tit of myself in Uganda

So, we were visiting Kiwoko Hospital in Uganda.

Looking around the grounds, and wandering through the wards and we came to one of the final wards on our trip.

New Born Ward. Aww. Cute little babies.

"You'll have to take off your shoes and put on these clean slippers."

Ok.

So I do. I walk down the corridor and turn around the corner.

I look, and turn right back. Take off my slippers and go bright red.

Apparently it was feeding time.

Comments:
well - if they weren't embarrassed i guessed it's not a problem. Although it does remind me of a time i was feeding little one at the back of church and JP came up to the baby so say hello and was mortified to discover my cleavage!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting