Tuesday, October 10, 2006

 

My Oh My

It's been a far few weeks hasn't it?

Well.

I have a whole shed load of excuses which I won't bore you with...


Bikes, bikes, bikes

Since I started riding to work, and was practically killing myself doing it, I have recently begun to enjoy my 3 1/2 mile ride in the dry. (I drive when it's wet ;) )

I think it's because it takes me a shorter time then driving, it's great for my fitness and I can act like a bit of a dare-devil on my bike cos I hope I know what I'm doing a bit more than if I was acting silly in a car.

The wind in your hair while going 40mph down a hill. Ahhhh. Tis great.
It's even better when there's traffic and you can weave in and out of it.

I found out that a great song to weave yourself to is 'Power Of Love' off Back to the Future. I'm also guessing that 'Don't Stop Me Now' would also be good... until I get hit...


Recording, recording, recording

After almost a year we (CBD) finally got back into the studio to lay down some more tracks.

Last year we did 6 tracks - 24 hours of studio time.
This year we've done 3 tracks so far - 17 hours of studio time.

The maths doesn't work... but I think the extra time we've spent making the songs sound better has been worth it. You can listen to one of the tracks (Curious) through the hyperlink above.


New Mouse

No. Not the rodent. The computer thing.

My nice black one broke... cos I think my mum dropped it. And now we're using the old one. The old one is rubbish. It's got a button on the side which I keep on clicking accidently and it just happens to move to the previous page on the internet. It's annoying.


Mmm. That's pretty much all I can think of atm.

Bye

Comments:
Please tell me you wear a helmet!!
 
Seriously?

No.
I'm v.v.v careful.

I look about 4 times to see if cars are coming at a junction.

The weaving is done between stationary traffic. :P
 
Both times I've fallen off my bike this year was nothing to do with cars - it was while I was moving slowly and the bike wheels went from under me on a slippy piece of ground..and I wasn't on a road.

Plus there's the times that cars have just turned into me - luckily I didn't fall off those times.

I'd get a helmet if I were you - you can't be careful enough when it comes to protecting your head.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting