Thursday, October 12, 2006

 

Myspace

I could seriously cause physical pain to Myspace.

For some reason our new songs won't work on there. Unless you do something quite generous and allow people to download them. This alone is pretty stupid.

So I emailed the """""Help Desk""""" (I used 5 " because they're pretty pants) telling them my problem.

There response?

"To add a song on to your profile simple go to the Band profile who's song you wish to add and click on the Add button next to the song you want."

Hmmm.

You see. This doesn't answer my question and clearly you haven't read a single word of my email because.... IT'S MY SONG THAT I WANT TO UPLOAD FROM MY PC TO OUR BANDS MYSPACE!!

Rahhh.

Comments:
one of my teachers said that he hates myspace cos once you've signed up they own everything that you put onto it! :-/
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting