Thursday, December 07, 2006

 

Fourrrr....uuuurrrggghh

And to think, I almost forgot to blog this!

Round Nig and Est's the other day for poker with some other people *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* and I noticed that there were some golf balls in the fruit bowl. Thinking it was a bit strange I just ignored them...

Anyway, Neil came round and decided to ask Esther why there were golf balls in the fruit bowl.

Neil: Est. Can I ask why you have golf balls in your bowl?

Tom: Yeah. I was gonna ask you earlier but forgot. (I was eating - good excuse)

Est: *laughing* Ah. There is actually a good explanation for that.

Tom and Neil: Oh ok. What it is?

Est: Well... Nigel likes to roll them underneath the balls of his feet and he kept on leaving them just lying around so I put them in the bowl.

Tom and Neil appear to accept this explanation until...

Tom: You mean that those golf balls have been rolled around Nig's sweaty feet...?! ... And that they've been touching all the soft skinned fruit in the bowl. Urrrrgggh.

Est: You know what. You're right! That's pretty disgusting and I never realised!

Tom: Remind me to never accept fruit from you guys again.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting