Tuesday, January 23, 2007

 

"What a difference a day makes"

"24 little hours."

If you asked me how I was feeling 24 hours ago, hopeful, excited, happy, nervous and great would've been in my vocabulary.

If you ask me now, most of those words would be gone with perhaps 'hopeful' remaining in some form simply because I wouldn't want to let go of it yet.

God.
I hope You're in control. I hope You know what You're doing. Cos this doesn't feel like much fun.

It's ironic that I've spoken about 'time' in my last couple of blogs because time certainly doesn't seem to be on my side at the moment.

Comments:
completely unrelated but i like your jan 8th blog - maybe turn it into a song hmmn?
 
I'm already there mate.
 
Just trying to figure out a final melody
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting