Saturday, February 03, 2007

 

So close...

Sometimes you feel like something is so distant you can't touch it.

Sometimes you feel something is so close, but you're not sure what to do.

Sometimes you feel something is close, you know what to do, but you're not sure if you should.

Sometimes you feel something is so close, you know what to do, and you know you should but you can't quite bring yourself round to doing it.

Sometimes you feel something is so close, you know what to do, you know you should, you bring yourself to do it but then something else gets in the way.


And sometimes you feel like all the above!

Confused? Good. :)

Comments:
I find taking the punge and getting it over with the best option, but then Im impulsive! Its led me to some humdingers, but made my life all the more colourful. Although I regret some situations, I dont regret ny of the people that have passed through my life
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting