Thursday, February 15, 2007

 

When you talk about me...

Make sure I'm not in the room.

I'm currently sat in my lab at Southmead in the office, and apparently my supervisor and work colleage can't see me because they've just been cussing me behind my back!!

G: "He seems pretty cocky."

Congratulations. You got it in one!

H: "He walks in at ten past nine every morning... the other day he did it and I picked him up on it and he said 'Actually it's eight minutes past'"!

Yeah... it was. And if I didn't get all my work done by 4:15pm everyday and do it correctly you'd have a leg to stand on.

That has actually brightened up my day. I'm tempted to walk out of my corner and wave goodbye and see the looks on their faces... but I'd be more than a bit embarrassed for them.

Comments:
Thom-ass.

BEHAVE.
 
Nah I'd have HAD to let them know I was there....couldnt help myself!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting