Monday, September 01, 2008

 

Poem Numero... 10?

The tangeble touch You seem to be hiding,
I can only wait for so long without minding.
Yet You say "Hold on", "Be Patient", "Just wait".
"My love won't delay, it will never be late."

In a World that's cracking, crumbling, falling.
When all my emotions reflex into mourning.
I know Your words are truth and life.
I'm just finding motivation hard to find.

I've peered into the past, and seen my reflection,
But the person I was is lost in deception.
He saw the endless possibilities with you,
But you threw away, seemingly out of the blue.

I've found myself since, but just need Your touch.
For You to come now, to just lift me up.
For faith to be stirred and freedom to reign.
To forget my pride, and be me again.

Comments:
WOW.

Best yet.
 
you have a gift man - this is sreiously good
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting