Monday, January 02, 2006

 

Pointless?

I saw a pop up today showing a local, up to date, weather indicator that you can download and place on your taskbar.

They didn't have a slogan but I thought of some. Feel free to add more!

"For people who have no windows, or who are too lazy to walk over to one."

"Afraid of the 'outside'? Keep up to date on the weather."

"For people who live in bunkers. Now you can find out exactly when the sun will explode."

"Allergic to sunlight? Find out what's really going on outside!"

"Brought a computer instead of some windows?"

"Can't be arsed to open the curtains?"


Comments:
Yeah, but that's not up to date weather for where you live.
 
I like leaving you messages on here...I looked for you online tonight but there was no sign. So...I wanted to say that I hope you had a wonderful New Years! PS..I tried curry. Yum!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting