Wednesday, January 04, 2006

 

Programmes You Must Watch (Part 2)

Well, after causing quite a stir with my first choice (here) I've decided to continue on.

I'd go and read that first one before reading this next one actually. The comments make me laugh.

Anywho... on with the show.


Friendswebby

I can’t actually remember when I started to watch Friends. It feels like I’ve known Ross, Chandler, Rachael, Monica, Joey and Phoebe for years! I probably watch about 4 episodes a week on average just because it’s on when I eat my dinner.

Overview:
The basic storylines of each show centres around 6 ‘friends’ who live in New York. In one way or another, they have come to know each other and are all best friends. Although each episode can be viewed separately in it’s own right, there are continual storylines running through each Season of which there are 10.


It’s a sitcom (that’s a “situation comedy” – am just saying!) and how! It’s the most consistantly funny programme I’ve ever seen. Everyone can relate to the predicaments thrown up in the show in one way or another, and even if you can’t, it still manages to make you laugh.

‘Friends’ is the greatest anti-depressant I know and has no bad side effects, because while you are watching it, all your worries and problems disappear for those 20-25mins. I’m still watching repeats even though it finished about 2 years ago, which proves that it will stand the test of time… and maybe that I’m also always depressed… Hmmm.

I also bet you quote Friends without evening knowing it.

My number 2 favourite show.

Comments:
Great post Tom! I looooooove Friends, it really is the best sitcom ever.

I use that Monica one all the time as well! And I always feel like such an idiot when things remind me of Friends but no one gets what I'm chatting about or they're just sick of me doing it all the time!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

$2.95 a month web hosting